Friday, September 08, 2006

Marriage Amendment Lunch 9/20


What: Marriage Amendment Lunch
Whom: All Community Leaders, Activists, Pastors
When: Wednesday, September 20 @ 12 noon
Where: Fuddruckers, Clemson Blvd/I 85, Anderson
I am hosting a luncheon specifically to discuss the upcoming ballot initiative concerning marriage. This amendment will define marriage as a union between one man & one woman in SC’s Constitution. The choice will go to the voters in the November election. The Dutch treat lunch will be at 12 noon on September 20 at Fuddruckers on Clemson Blvd. If you or someone you know would like to attend, we’d love to have you. To reserve your space, please call me at 864-202-8394 or e-mail me at kevin@kevinbryant.com. If you can’t attend and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact me. You may also visit http://www.realmarriage.info/ for more information on the amendment. Also, I’ll be distributing information flyers, bumper stickers and yard signs promoting this definition of marriage.